Wedding Consultations hosted by La Casa Dolce are back with modified guidelines to serve our guests during the Covid-19 Pandemic.
We are taking the following steps to protect guests and staff, and reduce the spread of germs at this time:
– Consultation appointments will be spaced out to allow physical distancing between clients. It will allow time for our office to be disinfected between each appointment. That might mean less flexibility for scheduling your consultation.
– The day before your consultation, our specialists will reach out to ensure you are both symptom free and to confirm your appointment.
– You will be asked to wear a mask throughout the consultation except for while taste testing the cake.
– You will be asked to limit the number of guests that you bring to the appointment with you. We ask that a limit of 2 as our space is limited.
– Clients must wash/sanitize their hands upon entering and leaving the bakery.
– A consent form must be completed by every client joining us for a consultation.
Wedding Consultations can help you determine the type of cake you require. We also recommend that you plan to come in approximately 4-8 months before your wedding date depending on the month you are getting married.
Our consultations are FREE of charge and include a 1-hour consultation, a limited drink selection and 3 different options in terms of cake flavours chosen by La Casa Dolce. If you would like to try different flavour options, they are available for purchase by placing an order with our team with ample notice.
Please Note: We do NOT provide more than 3 selected flavours in our consultations as everyone has different tastes and requirements. We thank you for your understanding.
[dopbsp id=”1″ lang=”en”]